Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Day!!! We got a Thanksgiving surprise!

We got a referral on Wednesday evening for an infant boy!! I know when you least expect it, boom it happens. We are very excited but apprehensive at this point. We will not travel to Russia until early February for our first trip. Between now and then a Russian family could come and adopt or foster him. This is unlikely but still a possibility!! Anyway, we are truly thankful that God found our son for us and pray that He will continue to watch over us on this journey and hold him safely in His arms until we can get him home!

3 comments:

junglemama said...

Congratulations! How old is he?

You must be very excited too!

Nancy said...

Hi! Congratulations on receiving your referral!!!! WOOHOO!! I hope you get to travel real soon!

Valerie said...

Well, I don't need to tell you how happy I am for you Tanya.

I'm keeping everything I have crossed for you that you get to travel very soon!