Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

Olive Tree Fundraiser


Please check us out on Olive Tree! Molly is coming home at peak travel season and while we are incredibly blessed to get her home and to medical care that she so urgently needs, airfare is outrageous! Please help us! I hate begging but at this point have little choice. God called us to her and I know he will provide!


I bought the boys these t-shirts last year for another family's fundraiser and love them! I will take a picture of them in them and post it later. My dear friend, Pat suggested I sell them as her kiddos need new ones. So, I found the fundraising site for them and many other great things and signed us up!

Later today I will post our other new fundraising project. Today is the last day for the necklaces on Craft Cafe and we are still doing jars of change! We may also have one less one that I am working on. God will provide and get Molly home!

No comments: