Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday!


Today is Oliver's second birthday! We had a great day to start off the terrible two's. He wore a shirt all day (except when he napped I washed it) that said Birthday Boy.....he left no doubt in anyone's mind what birthday today was! He had a meltdown at the grocery store after church over riding in the car on the front of the shopping cart. I am still not sure if he want to ride in it or not. Then we went to lunch where he had a meltdown over ketchup. We came home and cried about talking on the phone (usually one of his favorite things).


We had two birthday parties, one last weekend in Orlando with two sets of grandparents while we were up for Easter and then a pizza and cupcake get together at home today. Oliver is all about trucks right now and he also loves letters, number and books! Well people kept saying what should I get him and my answer was "trucks". Well he got his own monster truck today and he is in love. The grin on his face when he saw Oliver's truck brought tears to my eyes! He will soon be all over. As I type this he is on the floor in his pj's playing trucks on the floor. He is all boy (except when he wears my heels)! Happy 2nd birthday Oliver!

5 comments:

The Gum Gang said...

Sounds like he is starting his second year like any typical 2 year old! Happy birthday little man from your mom's friend Cinderella!

ktcarey said...

I love your blog!!! That jeep is terrific. We have one and have already figured out how to pull the pin so that it goes super fast (as Jordan puts it.) Happy Birthday Oliver!! You are one lucky little man.

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

2 birthday parties, eh?? sounds like a man who knows how to celebrate :) go little Oliver!!!

junglemama said...

Happy Birthday Oliver!

Hunter and Michael said...

How much does he like the phone?

I have a girlfriend here who also adopted her boy from Russia and it is hilarious. When she is not looking, he is calling grandma through out the day and he even some how called my cell phone while I was there.

Too funny. Oliver is a seriously Cute Russian Cutie.