Saturday, April 25, 2009
Help a family in the process of adopting
I stumbled across a blog a few weeks ago of a family that lives close to me. I have only encountered a couple families with Russian sweeties that live here. Sad but true! Well Elizabeth and her husband have already been on trip 1 and met their darling daughter and are leaving in about 6 weeks for court. They are trying to raise the funds to complete their adoption of this very sweet 8 year old girl. She has several great fundraisers on her blog. One is for magazines, Adoptive Families is on of them. It is a pretty great fundraiser as 40% of the subscription goes to their adoption. Another is Creative Memories which she sells. They are having a dinner and silent auction on May 16th here in Fort Myers! If you have anything you want to donate, please let me know and I would be happy to pass it along. I am hoping to put together a couple of baskets for the silent auction. I can't wait to meet Elizabeth in person on Thursday, I know she is looking forward to meeting us too! So if you can please help Elizabeth & Don bring their daughter home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
if you can use a couple of my shirts in the baskets let me know ... thanks for email ...
Post a Comment