Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

We have travel dates

Hi everyone! We were notified yesterday that we have to be in Moscow by 1:00 p.m. on February 3rd. We are planning to fly out of here on the 1st and arrive in Moscow on the 2nd and have one night to recover before we travel on the Trans Siberian Railway to meet out baby boy on the 4th! We are so excited and have so much to do between now and then. Please follow us next month on our travels!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I am sooo excited for your family. We also are getting close not to mention nervous and anxious! Feel free to visit our blog also:
www.themonroe6.blogspot.com

I can not wait to see pictures!!!
Amy Monroe(waitingfornadia)

Tami T said...

YEAH!!!!! How exciting! I'm so happy for you! Please let me know how I can help or what I can do to help you get ready - Auntie Tami is ready to go!

ktcarey said...

We are so excited for you. You will love the train... it adds to the excitement and gives you a nice tour of Russia while you travel. (Believe me, it is better then the driving.. and you will know what I mean when you get there.)

Take a deep breath. It is all coming real. Will be following your blog like an addiction. Be safe and have fun!

sarahmspt said...

congrats!!! can't wait to meet the littlest baer!
we'll be thinking of you,
sarah, scott, jonathan and michaela

Babymouse said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I'm so happy this is finally happening for you guys. It's been a long time coming (and waiting ;o)

It must be so exciting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now that you have some dates set.

Best of luck. I'll be following you on your journey to Russia.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Take lots of pictures. He'll be an expert traveler by 1. You know what that means right? That means, you'll have to make a trip to the midwest soon to show him off in person. Not to mention, it's been a few years since we've seen Brynn (and you guys too).

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Thanks for sharing your blog with us. Can't wait to meet you - just a few weeks away...all the way on the other side of the world!!! Wowsa...so exciting!

Karen said...

We are sooooo excited for you guys. I'm sure now that you have dates it is becoming more real that this is happening. We will pray that for here onout it goes smoothly. We can't wait to meet the new guy!!

Karen

Donnadman said...

Hi T, tonight I opened your blog and tears ran down my face - happy tears for you that you are going!!! I couldn't be happier for you and Don and can't wait for you to be there with baby Baer in your arms!! Love, D

Susan said...

I am so happy for you all. I can't wait to meet the little guy and you better bring him to see me. I will buy lunch. I just became a grandma twice last year. These two guy (yes, I said guys are my only ones). The oldest just turned 1 years old this January 9 and the other little guy will be 1 on August 1. They have brought me such joy and I know your new little one will to. I will be following you whole trip. I can't wait. Congrats.