Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Introducing Oliver Maxim


We are in Moscow! And here is a picture of Oliver.

He is just the sweetest thing. The day was long Saturday and the last moments at the orphanage so rushed but it was a dream come true!

Will post more tomorrow! Just know that all is well and he is just a dream baby.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! Congrats Tanya! I am so happy for you and DH (and the girls) But I am especially happy for Oliver Maxim because he has hit the jackpot and found wonderful parents to love and care for him! Enjoy what must be nicer accommodations in Moscow! Have a nice visit there and safe travels back. HURRAY!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see y'all!! Oliver is so adorable!! How is he feeling? You must be exhausted!! Love ya!

Babymouse said...

What a handsome little man. I just want to reach through the screen and pinch his cheeks ;o)

Anonymous said...

BEE YOU TEE FULL!!!

Love ya'!

I think I will have to plan a trip to FL for sure!!!

Love, Donna

Shane & Marie said...

What a doll Tanya! I am so happy for you. I hope everything goes well in Moscow. The Embassy is the easiest part of the whole process. Can't wait till you are back in Florida.

Kris said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I am so happy for you, you are truly blessed!!!
Can't wait to hear you are on your way home!

Russian Adoption Chronicles said...

Oh what a cutie pie! I have been checking your blog awaiting this post. Glad to hear you are back in Moscow, you are on the homestretch now!

Anonymous said...

Could he BE any cuter?
You must be on cloud 9!!
Congratulations!
Amy (waitingfornadia)

Nancy said...

He is very cute! Congratulations! :)

Unknown said...

How could you not love that face. He's so adorable. Have a safe trip home. Congrats to you all!

The Gum Gang said...

He looks amazing! Congratulations! Have a safe and quiet trip home.

Unknown said...

Congrats T! He is darling!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats T! He is darling!

Anonymous said...

He is so precious!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet him. Have a safe trip back. Love, Holly

Valerie said...

Oh-My-God, that kid is just too cute!!!! Love those eyes! I'm so happy that everything is working out so well for you in the end. I guess I'll move you over to my "finally and forever" column now! Amazing!

xoxoxoValerie

Valerie said...

Oh-My-God, that kid is just too cute!!!! Love those eyes! I'm so happy that everything is working out so well for you in the end. I guess I'll move you over to my "finally and forever" column now! Amazing!

xoxoxoValerie